Programs and Activities
Programs are one of the main components our PTA uses to fulfill our mission. Many PTA programs are already being planned and underway:
- RISE: September 28th at 7:00PM -- An interactive parent program designed to help unravel the behaviors, consequences and outcomes of bullying and cyberbullying.
- SAFE: January 23, 2018 at 7:00PM -- Straight talk parent program about adolescent stress, social media, peer pressure, mental health, bullying and other issues facing today's youth.
- Reflections: Entries will be due on Wednesday, November 8, 2017
- GRIT: Courage and resolve; strength of character
For more information MMS' programs and activities, please contact our VP of Programs, Angela Hughes.
- Wednesday, May 30
Why support MMS PTA?
Our goal is to work with parents and the community to enrich students educational experience, to enhance the overall well being of our students a work diligently to improve our school.
What does the PTA do with the money?
Helps pay for:
• Three socials every year
• Guest speakers
• Teacher breakfasts
• Teacher appreciation gifts
Your restaurant will have exposure on:
• MMS Facebook
• MMS PTA Facebook
• MMS eNews
• Marque flash
Questions? Call Michele Kester at 214-662-7247.