Why Have School Fundraisers?
In a perfect world, our schools would have unlimited funding for student supplies, student programs, parent programs, appropriate staffing levels, and anything else they need to prepare our students for their future. Fundraisers are important to all of us, as they help "bridge-the-gap" and help fund all the programs that Murphy Middle pursues to benefit the students, families, and staff of the Murphy community.
Click on each of the following links to find out more information about each fundraiser and how you can help.
- Amazon Smile: Amazon donates 0.5% of the purchase price when you buy eligible items.
- Book Fair: All purchases benefit our school. See you at the Book Fair!
- Box Tops for Education: MMS can use the money for anything needed.
- Community Sponsors: These area businesses play an important role in building and sustaining services essential to our success.
- Kroger Community Rewards: Kroger donates to MMS PTA when you buy eligible items.
- Spirit Nights: Dine at these area restaurants on designated nights and they donate a portion of the purchase to MMS PTA.
- Spirit Wear: Show your school pride. Order spirit wear for your entire family.
- Yearbook: Nothing else can immortalize the memories you have of middle school quite like a yearbook can.
MMS PTA Giving Back
MMS PTA granted over $22,000 worth of Faculty Wishes during the 2018-2019 school year! We are so proud of the generous support of our parents and community partners who helped make this possible. Learn more about the faculty wishes PTA granted in 2018-2019.
If you have additional ideas for raising funds to benefit Murphy Middle, please contact Carla Shupp, the VP of Ways and Means, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tuesday, April 7
- Wednesday, April 8
- Tuesday, April 14
- Wednesday, April 15
- Tuesday, April 21
- Wednesday, April 22
- Tuesday, April 28
- Wednesday, April 29
- Tuesday, May 5