Reflections is a National PTA sponsored arts recognition program that encourages artistic expression.
The Reflections 2019-2020 theme is Look Within! Check out all of the information at PTA.org/Reflections.
Use your talent to look within! Do you enjoy art, music, dance, or have an interest in writing, producing films and taking photos? Unleash your inner artist with PTA Reflections! This years theme is “Look Within”.
Pick up submission guidelines and an entry form in the front office and return your entry by November 4th.
PTA Membership Required
At least one parent/guardian must be a PTA member by October 28th.
2018-2019 District Winners
Check out PTA.org/Reflections/awards to see past winners
Murphy Middle PTA proudly announces 11 district winners of Reflections 2018-19.
These are the district winners from left to right:
- Ananya Chakravarthi - 6th grade - Award of Excellence in Literature
- Nora Bolt - Award of Excellence in Literature
- Dhanush Jain - Award of excellence in Music
- Aditi Amin - Award of Merit in Visual Art
- Anika Mukherjee - Award of Excellence in Literature
- Christian Smith - Award of Excellence in Literature
- Miit Patel - Award of Excellence in Literature
- Vidur Nangia - Award of Excellence in Literature
- Julliana Dino - Award of Excellence in Literature
- Salma Mahmoud - Award of Merit in Literature
- Lisa Lipetu'u - Honorable mention in Visual Art
- Tuesday, November 12
- Wednesday, November 13
- Thursday, November 14