Maverick March, July 31st
2018-2019 Class Schedules will become viewable through Parent Portal at 12:01 a.m. on Wednesday, July 31st. In order to access the schedule, all registration information must be updated, and required immunization documentation must be submitted.
Wednesday, July 31st
- 8th grade: 8-10am
- 7th grade: 11a-1p
- 6th grade: 2-4p
- Bring a screenshot or printout of your class schedule and find your classes.
- Find your locker (combo on class schedule)
- Teachers will not be available during Maverick March
2019-2020 MMS SCHEDULES
1. Login at https://parentportal.pisd.edu/Login.aspx
2. In the Student Registration Forms section, click your student's name
3. Click View 2019-2020 Schedule
4. Print or bring a screen shot of your class schedule and locker assignment to Maverick March
Any students unable to attend Maverick March will be able to pick up school supplies on the first day of school. We are not permitted to conduct any business in the school during the days between Maverick March and the First Day of school. In years past, students have been sent to the cafeteria during first period to pick up supplies. If students are also not in attendance on the first day, then the school supplies are delivered to their first period teacher and held there for them.
To purchase your own supplies, visit our School Supplies page.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Murphy Middle usually has the school open in the days leading up to the start of school. You can call the office at 469-752-7000 after July 31st to find a good day and time.
Visit our Getting Ready for 2019-2020 page for more information.
- Tuesday, November 12
- Wednesday, November 13
- Thursday, November 14