In a perfect world, our schools would have unlimited funding for student supplies, student programs, parent programs, appropriate staffing levels, and anything else they need to prepare our students for their future.
Fundraisers are important to all of us, as they help "bridge-the-gap" and help fund all the programs that Murphy Middle pursues to benefit the students, families, and staff of the Murphy community.
Click on each of the following links to find out more information about each fundraiser and how you can help.
- Amazon Smile: Amazon donates 0.5% of the purchase price when you buy eligible items.
- Box Tops for Education: MMS can use the money for anything it needs!
- Kroger Community Rewards: Kroger donates to MMS PTA when you buy eligible items.
- Spirit Nights: Dine at these area restaurants on designated nights and they donate a portion of the purchase to MMS PTA.
- World Wear Project: A part of the proceeds from the sale of donated and recycled items are given to MMS PTA.
- Community Sponsors: These area businesses play an important role in building and sustaining services essential to our success.
If you have additional ideas for raising funds to benefit Murphy Middle, please contact Michele Kester, the VP of Ways and Means, at email@example.com.
- Monday, September 25
- Tuesday, September 26
- Wednesday, September 27
- Thursday, September 28
Why support MMS PTA?
Our goal is to work with parents and the community to enrich students educational experience, to enhance the overall well being of our students a work diligently to improve our school.
What does the PTA do with the money?
Helps pay for:
• Three socials every year
• Guest speakers
• Teacher breakfasts
• Teacher appreciation gifts
Your restaurant will have exposure on:
• MMS Facebook
• MMS PTA Facebook
• MMS eNews
• Marque flash
Questions? Call Michele Kester at 214-662-7247.